Intelligence Bureau IB (Ministry of Home Affairs) has released an Online Application Form for the Post of ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2022. The online application process for the Recruitment starts on 16th April 2022 and the last date of the form is 07th May 2022. Details related to the Vacancy Application start date, End date, Exam date, and detailed information has been given below. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
For this exam, Studyiq provides a complete course with books to boost your preparation and crack the exam.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 16-04-2022
- Last date for Online registration: 07-05-2022
Total Posts: 150
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Tech
- Candidates must have GATE 2020, 2021, 2022 Score Card.
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/IT/CS. OR
- Master Degree in Science with Electronics / Physics.
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- All Over India
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Studies
Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||100||1 Hour|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability and Reasoning|
Tier-2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|English comprehension & précis writing||20|
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
- Age: 18-27 Yrs.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- For General / OBS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Nil
- INR 44,900-INR 1,42,400
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://mharecruitment.in/login_mha.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.