Karnataka State Police has Invited Online Application Form for Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 16-10-2019
- Last date for Online registration: 06-11-2019
Total Posts: 300
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 21-40 Years.
Relaxation as per rules.
- Gen/ OBC ₹250
- SC/ST/ ₹100
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam, PET, PST & Interview.
- Height: 168 cms for Men
- Chest:86 cms. When fully expanded (Minimum Expansion must be 5 cms)
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.