Table of Contents
JPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Candidates can download the JPSC Syllabus 2023 for Medical Officer from the official website in order to prepare for the exam. The official website www.jpsc.gov.in also hosts the JPSC Syllabus 2023. You may view the Exam pattern and the JPSC Syllabus 2023 on this page. You can obtain the JPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 for free from our website in order to prepare for the test. The official website www.jpsc.gov.in also hosts the JPSC Syllabus 2023 for Medical Officer. You may view the test pattern and the Jharkhand Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 on this page.
JPSC Syllabus for Medical Officer
For the JPSC Medical Officer exam, candidates must be familiar with the syllabus and exam format in order to comprehend the scoring system and other aspects. According to the most recent Jharkhand Medical Officer notification, candidates would be chosen based on an examination of their educational backgrounds and professional experience, followed by an interview. In this page, you can find the comprehensive Jharkhand Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- The interview is carries 15 Marks.
- The amount of credit for post-qualification work experience will not exceed 25 Marks.
There is no written test for the 2023 cycle. The decision will be made after an interview, as well as consideration of academic achievements and professional background. Although there is no set interview syllabus, it is anticipated that the interview will centre on the following subjects:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Resent developments in the field of Medical Science
- Ethics in the field of Medical Science
- Jharkhand healthcare scenario: Problems, Solutions, Achievements, Government Initiatives
- Questions related to work experience, research work, and specialization
The written exam’s course outline for earlier cycles is shown below.
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||
JPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2023
There isn’t a written test for the position of Jharkhand Medical Officer for the cycle 2023. Candidates will be chosen based on an interview and assessment of their academic credentials. & knowledge. These factors will be given the following weights:
|Marks scored in MBBS||60|
|Masters or higher qualification||15|
JPSC Exam Pattern 2023 Overview
JPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2023 to get a sense of how the final paper would be organised. The Medical Officer exam’s syllabus is extensive. Thus, if you begin your practise sessions right away, you’ll have ample time to cover all the topics on the Jharkhand Medical Officer Syllabus 2023. The topic-by-topic subject information is clearly outlined on this Recruitmentindia.in page and is also available as a pdf. After memorising the Jharkhand MO Syllabus 2023, you can also use the references from other study guides. You may also consult the official website for additional information regarding the www.jpsc.gov.in curriculum.
|Papers in the Exam||Subject in Exam||Marks|
|Paper 1||General Medicine||100 Marks|
||40 marks + 60 Marks|
||60 Marks + 40 Marks|
||25 Marks + 25 Marks + 50 Marks|
The table above provides a description of the JPSC Medical Officer Test Pattern 2023.
- The exam will be of the objective category.
- MCQ questions will also be used for the exams.
- There will be four papers in all.
- Each exam paper carries 100 points.
- The subjects’ names and grades are mentioned above.
- Candidates should therefore review the entire exam pattern before beginning their preparation.