Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Apprentices in Pipelines Division in IOCL, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
- Starting Date to Apply: 24 May 2019
- Closing Date to Apply: 24 Jun 2019
Total Posts: 66
- Western Region: 12 Posts
2. Eastern Region: 36 Posts
3. South Eastern Region: 8 Posts
4. Southern Region Pipelines: 8 Posts
- Candidate should have 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engg. from recognized Institute/ University
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu,
- 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations with ₹2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 18 – 24 years as on 31.05.2019.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) 10 years to PwBD candidates 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee details
- For all candidates: NIL
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://www.iocl.com/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Register Now”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.