India Post has started the online application process for the recruitment of 4845 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) positions in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. From August 23, 2021, to September 22, 2021, eligible applicants can apply online at appost.in for the positions of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak.
- Start of Registration and Fee Payment August 23, 2021
- End of Registration and Fee Payment September 22, 2021
- Start of GDS Online Application August 23, 2021
- End of GDS Online Application September 22, 2021
Total Vacancy: 4845 Post
- Uttar Pradesh 4264
- Uttarakhand 581
Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- The above vacancies are for the following posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
For the post of GDS/ABPM, you will be paid Rs.10,000/- and for the post of BPM, you would be paid Rs.12,000/- at Level 1. The remuneration for the post of GDS/ABPM will be Rs.14,500/- at Level 2, while the salary for the post of BPM would be Rs.12,000/-. There is currently no clear information about grade pay.
How to Apply
- GDS Recruitment in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2021.
- From August 23, 2021 through September 22, 2021, any interested candidates can apply online.
- For more information about the India Post GDS Recruitment, please read the notification.
- Fill in the blanks and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- To finish the form, you must pay the required application fee. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.