Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of TGT, PGT and Other Various Post Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 24-01-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 23-02-2020
Total Posts: 3358
- 64/20, PGT Sociology Male – 9
- 65/20, PGT Sociology– Female – 7 Posts
- 66/20, PGT Economics Male – 34 Post
- 67/20, PGT Economics – Female – 52
- 68/20, PGT Hindi Male – 111
- 69/20, PGT Hindi Female – 91
- 70/20, PGT Computer Science – Male – 14
- 71/20, PGT Computer Science – Female – 10
- 72/20, PGT Political Science – Male – 24
- 73/20, PGT Political Science – Female – 41
- 74/20, PGT Agriculture Male – 2
- 75/20, PGT Graphics Male -1
- 76/20, PGT Sanskrit– Male – 31
- 77/20, PGT Urdu– Male – 2
- 78/20, PGT Geography Female – 10
- 79/20, PGT History Female – 24
- 80/20, PGT Physical Education- Female – 9
- 81/20, PGT Home Science- Female – 74
- 82/20, PGT Engineering Drawing-Male – 1
- 83/20, PGT Fine Arts-Male – 13
- 84/20, PGT Fine Arts Female – 9
- 85/20, PGT Physical Education-Male – 8
- 86/20, PGT Music-Female – 2
- 87/20, Physical Education Teacher – 692
- 88/20, Domestic Science Teacher – 194
- 89/20, Music Teacher – 123
- 90/20, Drawing Teacher -231
- 91/20, TGT Computer Science – 264
- 92/20, Librarian – 197
- 93/20, TGT Special Education Teacher – 978
- PGT – Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University. Degree / Diploma in training /Education/Having obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institution. OR/Having obtained First Division in Higher Secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the Mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service
- Physical Education Teacher – Graduate with Bachelors of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
- Domestic Science Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic Science/Home Science from a recognized University/Institute and Bachelor’s in Education with Domestic Science/Home Science as a Teaching Subject
- Music Teacher – B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university OR Higher secondary with any one of the following :- 1. Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharava Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay 2. Sangeet vid examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya Khairabad (M.P.) 3. The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music), Allahabad. 4. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet vidyapeeth, Lucknow (Previously, Morris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow). 5. Final examination of the Madhya Sangeet Mahavidyalaya Lashkar, Gwalior. 6. Highest examination of Baroda State School of Music. 7. The final examination of Shankar Gandharava Vidyalaya, Gwalior. 8. Sangeet Ratan diploma awarded by the Director, Department of Education, M.P. (OR the new Diploma /Degree awarded by the concerned agencies/institutions in lieu thereof).
- Drawing Teacher – Five years diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a University/Institute recognized by the Government of India OR Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art form a recognized University. OR Bachelor Degree in Drawing/Painting/Fine Art plus Two years full time diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized University/Institution.
- TGT Computer Science – Bachelor degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a Recognized University. OR Graduation in Computer Science from a recognized university. (Provided that the Computer science subject must be studied in all years as main subject) OR BE/B.Tech (computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized university OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC Ministry of Information Communication and Technology Govt. of India.
Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 21-36 Years.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- General / OBC Candidate: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/ PH: Rs.0/-
- PGT – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800 Group: ‘B Other Teachers – 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600 Group: ‘B’
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration“, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.