- incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred
the state or quality of being later than the usual or proper time, or an instance of this; lateness
- characterized by faithlessness or readiness to betray trust; traitorous.
- deceptive, untrustworthy, or unreliable.
- unstable or insecure, as footing.
- An act or instance of dispensing; distribution.
- Something that is distributed or given out.
- A certain order, system, or arrangement; administration or management.
- Uncontrollably emotional.
- Irrational from fear, emotion, or an emotional shock.
- causing unrestrained laughter; very funny.