- To pass from one to another or back and forth; give and take; trade; exchange.
- To throw or strike to and fro or from side to side, as a ball in tennis.
- A slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- A large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
- Capacity for producing a desired result or effect; effectiveness.
- To arouse the curiosity or interest of by unusual, new, or otherwise fascinating or compelling qualities.
- To achieve or earn by appealing to another’s curiosity, fancy, or interest.
- The state or quality of being splendid
- Sun in splendour heraldry a representation of the sun with rays and a human face.