- Frank and simple good-heartedness; a good-natured manner; friendliness; geniality.
- To cook or cook in a liquid at or just below the boiling point.
- To make a gentle murmuring sound, as liquids cooking just below the boiling point.
- To be in a state of subdued or restrained activity, development, excitement, anger, etc.
- to do (something) over again or repeatedly.
- to utter again or repeatedly.
- To charge with an offense or crime; accuse of wrongdoing; castigate; criticize:
- To bring a formal accusation against, as a means of bringing to trial:
- Dejected; dispirited; discouraged.
- Having a drooping crest or head.