Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Complete Notification Given Below Before Applying.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 19-03-2021
- Last date of Online Registration: 16-04-2021
Total Posts: 24
- Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates should have Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Knowledge of Computer Typing.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 21-40 Years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
- As Per Norms.
Application Fee Details
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs.150/-
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/main/home
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.