- A country in Western Asia
- Population: 68.5 lakhs
- The main two religions are Islam with 54% of the citizens (Sunni and Shia) and Christianity with 40.7% of the citizens (the Maronite Church, the Orthodox Church, the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, Protestantism, the Armenian Apostolic Church).
- Ammonium nitrate is a chemical compound with the chemical formula NH4NO
- It is a white crystalline solid and is highly soluble in water. It is predominantly used in agriculture as a high-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Its other major use is as a component of explosive mixtures used in mining, quarrying, and civil construction.
POINT TO NOTE
- Ammonium nitrate is not an explosive in the form it is commonly sold.
- However it readily forms explosive mixtures with varying properties when combined with primary explosives such as azidesor with fuels such as aluminium powder or fuel oil.
THE UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT
Latest Burning Issues | Free PDF